The Program Committee serves as the Chapter's chief planning body for the annual spring conference and other events throughout the year. The Program Committee continues to improve each meeting by planning engaging scientific sessions with cutting-edge neuroscience research seminars and encouraging the exchange of information between the Triangle's numerous institutions.
- Evaluate past conferences and address needed improvements.
- Create new strategies for adapting to changes in the scale, complexity, and format of the annual conference.
- Propose and select the featured program, including lectures, symposia, and minisymposia.
- Review member-submitted abstracts and build coherent and logical scientific sessions.
- Observe and collect feedback from colleagues and participation in other meetings.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
North Carolina State University